En.Trading 016 Seminar: “Understanding SEE power market”, 21 April 2016, Rogner Hotel, Tirana, AlbaniaAEE Updates 2015Posted by Adv. Lorenc Gordani, PhD Thu, April 07, 2016 18:21:16
9.00 - 15.00 Seminar Program with a Lot of Networking Montel and Energetika.NET, together with Nord Pool Spot, who is co-establishing Albanian exchange office, are organising this power-trading seminar focusing on the southeast European (SEE) power markets in Tirana, Albania. “Learn how the region’s power markets function, what the key issues driving prices are, and gain valuable insight into how to create business opportunities. Join us!
For more details: email@example.com” Program highlights:
· Power Market Structure and Market Price Development
· An introduction to the power market, price development and influences on the power price.
· SEE Region: Infrastructure and regulatory development
· Introduction to the SEE region, status of the market (production, import, specifics), level of deregulation and future developments (investments, common auction offices.)
· Trading-specific session on production structure, cross-border capacities, key price drivers and other influences on price development.
· Focus on specifics of the Albanian energy marketEn.Trading 016 Seminar agenda 8.30 - 9.00 Registration and Coffee 9.00 - 9.15 Seminar opening 9.15 - 9.55 An introduction to the power market, price development and influences on the power price, with focus on specifics of the Albanian energy market (INTRO part, presented by Nord Pool representative) 9.55 - 10.35 Status of the Albanian market (production, import, specifics), level of deregulation and future developments with planned investments (presented by the Albanian Ministry of Energy) 10.35 - 11.05 Networking coffee break 11.05 - 11.40 Infrastructure and regulatory development (presented by Elton Radheshi, OST - Albanian TSO) 11.40 - 12.15 Potential input from Energy Community on the SEE region as a whole (presented by the Energy Community Secretariat representative) 12.15 - 12.55 Power Market Structure and Market Price Development in the SEE region + what will new power exchanges bring (presented by Silvio Brkic, CROPEX) 12.55 - 14.15 Lunch and networking 14.15 - 14.50 Trading-specific session on how to set up a power exchange seen from one who have just done it - with inputs on production structure, cross–border capacities, key price drivers and other influences on price development (presented by Nikola Gabrovski and Konstantin Konstantinov, IBEX) 14.50 – 15.30 Trading experiences in the Albanian market so far ... (presented by Ermela Hoxha, Future Energy & Albanian Association of Electricity Suppliers) 15.30 - 15.50 Albanian electricity market at a crossroads: latest development and the liberalisation process (presented by Dr Lorenc Gordani, Albanian Renewable Energy Association - AREA) 15.50 - 16.00 Programme Closing You can also become a sponsor at En.Trading conference, at one of the En.Trading seminars, or – for a very special price! – at all three En.Trading events. For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org